Cover basic and advanced concepts in Python, user-defined functions, object-oriented programming, threading, and scripting. Learn about data types, variables, dictionaries, decision-making statements, and loops.
- Create user-defined functions
- Apply object-oriented programming concepts
- Learn the various machine learning libraries
- Web frameworks
- Multiprocess architecture
- Serverside templating language
- User authorization and authentication
No. of Modules: 25
Course Duration: 10 hrs
Course Fee: Free
Those who have already paid or enrolled for the course need not to pay
Who is this for?
Audience who is seeking for skill